CAN YOU IDENTIFY KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS IN YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
Every business owner has the drive to succeed financially by providing products and services to the market.
In day to day business transactions, sometimes key aspects of business are overlooked or can be overly controlled so that the flexibility of its dynamics becomes lax or stiff.
One of the most common errors of business owners is the discrepancy that exist between their “gut feeling” and the reality of the numbers.
In the critical moment of direction or trouble, you are still in charge, but you need a second opinion, a navigator.
- Advises, assesses and recommends on existing Accounts Receivables-Accounts Payable procedures cycles.
- Reviews the process of structuring Financial Statements since the Income Statement and Balance Sheet are critical for the assessment and strategic planning of any enterprise.
- Creates financial structure for budgeting purposes.
- Reviews compliance with Federal and State agencies.
- Assesses Human Resources policies and procedures.